Terms & Conditions
All guests on a backcountry holiday with Mistaya Lodge are required to sign a Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Assumption of Risk Agreement. This document must be signed by you and witnessed by one of our employees prior to leaving the staging location. By signing this document, you waive certain legal rights including the right to sue should you become involved in an accident. Please read and understand the waiver before you arrive, if you have any questions about the waiver please contact your lawyer or our office before the start of your vacation. Additional forms will be required to be signed for minors by their guardian. Please do not print this waiver – there will be a copy for each guest to sign at the hangar.
Please read and understand the waiver:
Terms Of Service
- All payments are non refundable
- To confirm your reservation a 25% non refundable deposit must be made.
- Final payments are due before May 1 before departure date (summer reservations) November 1 before departure date (winter reservation)
- If you must cancel your vacation and you or Mistaya are able to find a replacement, we are able to change the name on a reservation with a $100 admin fee. This is subject to Mistaya approving new guest(s) and their details.
- Your vacation plans involve helicopters and a stay in a remote area. Mistaya will not be responsible for delays due to bad weather, snow conditions, wildfires, guest travel delays or government restrictions. Any additional or unscheduled helicopter flights needed by guests will be at their own expense. We highly encourage you to purchase Trip interruption, medical and evacuation insurance Uniglobe Travel
- Mistaya Lodge Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any or part of a tour. If we do, all payments will be refunded in full. Trip delays or cancellations due to events uncontrollable by Mistaya Lodge (Weather, Wildfires, Outbreaks, extra) our terms of service will hold. Payment in part or in full is taken as agreement of the above terms.
- IF you develop cold, flu, or COVID symptoms prior to your trip we want you to stay home. In this specific circumstance Mistaya Lodge will refund you 50% of the trip cost. This also applies to guests arriving at the helicopter hangar with symptoms or answering yes to any of the questions on the covid declaration. You will not be accepted to travel to Mistaya.
- All guests on a backcountry holiday with Mistaya Lodge are required to sign a Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Assumption of Risk Agreement.